Divina is filled with stat boosting weapons of either magical or physical damage (in one case, both damage). Different weapons have different strengths and weaknesses, which match the class who use them.
- Knight: Light Melee (One Handed Physical), Heavy Melee (Two Handed Physical), Physical Shields
- Cleric/Sorcerer: Light Magic (One Handed Magical), Heavy Magic (Two Handed Magical), Magical Shields
- Machinist: Hand Cannon (Two Handed Physical)
- Assassin: Dual Blades (Two Handed Mixed)
- Monk: Knuckles (Two Handed Physical)
By Quality ColorEdit
- Green: Obtainable by NPC Purchase every 5 levels after level 11. Initial Equipment and Common Equipment Box Gift at Level 6.
- Blue: Obtainable by Crafting/Drops every 5 levels after level 12.
- Purple: Obtainable by Crafting/Drops every 5 levels after level 33.
- Orange: Obtainable by Dungeons every 5 levels after level 54, Minor Bonus Effect, No Trading
- Yellow: Obtainable by Crafting every 5 levels after level 75, Medium Bonus Effect
- Red: Obtainable by Battle Zones Crafting at level 80, Major Bonus Effect, No Trading
Pages in category "Weapons"
“ W-Crafting 4 (Schematic) 45 Lv 4 Phys Purple Card, 15 Lv 4 Phys Gold Card, 3 Ash Kodachi (Card)
“ W-Crafting 4 (Schematic) 45 Lv 4 Phys Purple Card, 15 Lv 4 Phys Gold Card, 3 Austere Giant Sword...
Austere Giant Sword
“ W-Crafting 3 (Schematic) 18 Lv 3 Magic Purple Card, 6 Lv 3 Magic Gold Card, 2 Cherrywood Shield...