While summoned, Mini-pets hover sweetly behind you, give you passive buffs during battle, or merely just to keep you company during your adventure.
All you have to do is feed them elixirs that you get from the mini-pet trainer in town to gain experience and level up.
Mini-pets lose 1 mana every 4 minutes when summoned. When their mana reaches 0 they lose their effectiveness and you cannot summon them until you increase their Mana level.
Regular Mini PetsEdit
- Haruhime: Obtained from Treasure Hunt at Sacred Springs (Also Closed Beta Reward)
- Pinocchio: Obtained from Orwell after completing Weak Mini Pet and earning 60 Sacred Springs Elixirs
- Thunder Beast: Obtained from completing Orwell's Regret and submitting (Instance) Dark Incantation
- Fox Fae Rei: Obtained from Treasure Hunter in Fallen Sky Range (Level 57)
- Fox Fae Mei: Obtained from Starlight Grace
- Sayo: Obtained from Treasure Hunter in Soladis (Level 62)
- Mutsu: Obtained from Mya's Chocolate Shop
- Cheeky Diablo: Obtained from Rya's Chocolate Shop
- Angelic Luna: Obtained from Doomsday Battle Creature Tome
- Vampire Dracula: Obtained from Treasure Hunt at Limestone City
Promotional Mini PetsEdit
- Haruhime: Obtained as a reward for participation in Closed Beta (also Treasure Hunt Reward)
- Breezy Bird: Item Mall Gacha released June 20, 2012.
- White Miluko: Item Mall Gacha released July 25, 2012.
- Dragon Sprite: Item Mall Gacha released Aug 01, 2012.
- Wyvern Sprite: Item Mall Gacha released on ???.
- Wild Breezy Bird: Item Mall Gacha released on Aug 22, 2012.
- Lady Akiko: Item Mall Gacha released on Sept 05, 2012.
- Phoenix Maiden: Obtained as a prize through a variety of events.
All items (17)